Sunday, March 28, 2010

sunday postcard ART -Time for Tea!

Here is my response to the Sunday Postcard ART challenge - this is my 5th postcard I've done over the past few weeks. I've obviously been enjoying this challenge! For this challenge I color photo copied two of my favorite teas in their packaging. On top of that copy, I used a variety of rubber stamps with StazOn ink and then added watercolor pencils. I do have a lot of online friends who I feel this way about, even though I certainly enjoy our sharing and online connections, "I wish that we lived closer so that we could share a pot of tea."  : ^ ) lenna young andrews - March 28, 2010

8 comments:

  1. Love your postcard, Lenna! I'll take mine with sugar, no cream, please. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, Lenna. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! I love your take on the theme, Lenna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic collage.
    Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this beautiful collage postcard, it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collage of tea and love your sentiment. Gorgeous - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mail is so boring!!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...