Monday, March 8, 2010

sunday postcard ART #1

This is my first time participating in this challenge: Sunday Postcard ART. I kept hearing about it through a number of my friends and wanted to jump in! I love challenges, they keep me creative. This week's theme is Travel and here is my postcard.
I took a cool, old postcard with a winding road, layered a section of a map on the right and a piece of a paper napkin on the left - and then rubber stamped images directly on the postcard and separately, with VersaCraft ink. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to bringing you more challenge responses. Click for more detail.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Postcard and I love the idea of altering an old postcard!
    Very nice first entry at SPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is very impressive!
    Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful collaged postcard- reminds me of summer vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh this is stunning.
    Fabulous card. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenna, this is stunning!Wow what a beautifull colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really fantastic Lenna! Your layering always creates such interesting pieces that are so rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!
    This is my first week participating too!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative--love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful postcard and I love the quote it is so true!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...