Saturday, March 27, 2010

*family*

While over at my mom & dad's celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary tonight (yes - 54!) I spied this photo in a frame. Steven had taken it with my sister's camera and she did send me a copy, but I had forgotten about it. It was taken in December when Kathy was visiting before the holidays and we had just arrived in Florida.


I really like this photo of our family so much. Amazing, isn't it? My parents have been married all this time, my whole family has lived through a lot of things good & bad -- and here we are, together and smiling.

We had a wonderful time tonight and it was too bad my sister was not there -she's in CT, but her in-laws were there! My mom served a delicious meal and Steven & I pitched in with cooking & clean-up. My dad looked great and we heard some good stories! I am so grateful for all I have. Happy Anniversary mom & dad!


lenna young andrews - march 27th, 2010

5 comments:

  1. Wow - 54 years! Congrats to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photo - wonderful atc - you're just pretty darned wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 54 years!! What an amazing achievement. Wish them the very best from me! They looked simply stunning and still do today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you are living there and able to participate in such a wonderful event in your parents' lives. 54 years is quite the feat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing Lenna!!! Beautiful pics..
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...