Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On my morning walks . . .

I am still surprised at the sites i see!
ah ha! So that's where the great blue heron has been, on one of my neighbor's roofs! We first saw him in our yard the other day, you can check him out in all of his glory, in an earlier post and see more photos of him on the roof in my florida walks set. Sometimes i think about leaving my camera home, but i am always, always glad when i take it with me -like today, when i saw this! : ) lenna young andrews - February 2, 2010

4 comments:

  1. I've lived in Florida most of my life, and you capture a part of it that I guess I've taken for granted. You always amaze me at what crosses your path. Thanks for the new eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you are living in a bird sanctuary - or is nesting the proper word, in this case? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise! I often dream about herons. I love them!

    www.strangerontheearth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly looks like he (or she?) is king of his castle. I can't get over how tame these large birds seem to be and how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...