Monday, February 8, 2010

Inchies for Helga's challenge



InchiesLenna 2nd set, originally uploaded by creativelenna.
Yes, these are only 1" x 1" even if the scan makes them look larger! On Helga Strauss' blog: http://myartisticlife.typepad.com/ - the challenge this week was get get inspired by making inchies and using the "power" of the number 3. Helga requested we limit ourselves to only 3 main items to play with and to please make one of your items something you've recycled.
So, I recycled some leftover bits of Helga's masterboard she gave us to work with for a challenge last summer. I had copied her collaged design onto fabric and had not thrown away the extra bits leftover after i made my ATCs for that challenge. So that was my base, on top of watercolor 1" squares. On top of that i added words from 'Her Next Words' collage sheet to make a fun found poem/line and then my third item was transparency squares from the 'Inchie World' transparency sheet -both www.artchixstudio.com. Everything was assembeled with my xyron 2 1/2" sticker machine.
I love these challenges. They keep me thinking creatively, how cool is that? Thanks a million, Helga!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous inchies, Lenna! Well done! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Lenna. love your color theme here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...