Monday, February 8, 2010

great white egret



great white egret 02.08, originally uploaded by creativelenna.
This is the first time i have seen this bird and he is standing on my front lawn. I hope you are not getting too bored with my bird and "florida" photos . . . i am totally loving all the new experiences and views of the world i am having since moving here from CT . . . and with me you know there will always be more art! (probably involving birds, coconut palms and long roads & paths!) -lenna young andrews - February 8, 2010

8 comments:

  1. I think it marvellous that you have these generally shy birds (where I come from originally: Trinidad) on your front lawn and so relaxed.

    Even here in the UK my only sighting of a grey heron was when I disturbed it by accident while it was looking for frogs in my pond.

    I look forward to seeing your bird and palm tree inpired art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have all these birds so close. Congrats on your lottery win.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these-you better keep posting them!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog posts about the “Petting Aviary” even though I'm right there at the house enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just downright jealous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep 'em coming, Lenna! An egret! That makes 5 different kinds up to now, or have I lost count?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lenna,

    These are such lovely birds.:0)

    ((((hugs))))
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely to see all the birds ont your pictures. I als o saw this great white egret and I was very happy I was asble to make a picture of him while I was sitting in my car.
    By the way I live in the Netherlands where this bird lives aswell:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...