Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Explore our paradise - thank you, Marion B!

Marion Bockelmann from Germany sent me the most beautiful and appropriate card. I felt I had to share it with you because it is so beautiful and i liked it so much. See what Marion made for me, below. It certainly reflects my life as of late. (she must have been looking at this blog!!) I must say I really had no idea what was in store for me when I moved to Florida in December, as far as birds and natural beauty were concerned. More photos of my recent encounters of the bird kind follow Marion's card for me.. .  Marion's blog is bockel24 - check it out to see more of her wonderful artwork. thank you so much, marion. i love this card!



click on any photo for lots more details . . .








yikes!!!!! All of those photos were taken in one day . . .  one day! (and i did not even share them all). I am grateful to have such beauty and inspiration. Thanks to you who wrote and said "keep 'em coming!"
xo lenna young andrews - February 24, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Lenna, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna, love the card. All those storks that always seem to be around you. I think you secretly moonlight delivering babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card from your friend! And I am still loving the birds! How fantastic! We are into the below zero temps-so your photos warm me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Lenna, those photos are incredible! How wonderful to be surrounded by something entirely new-well, new to your eyes. Thanks for all your sweet comments Lenna. I always feel a little better after a visit from you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...