Saturday, January 2, 2010

01.01.2010. new years day



01.01.2010 new years day, originally uploaded by creativelenna.
It was a different New Years for me this year!
-In FLORIDA
-on a BEACH
-it was 57 degrees
-I was wearing 2 lightweight coats
(i know i shouldn't complain) it was VERY windy!
-I enjoyed hot chocolate after brushing the sand off!
Here's hoping your day was happy
-more pics of my day if you click on the sign above
-thank you so much for visiting my blog
i love sharing my art & life
love to you all!
looking forward to 2010!
lenna young andrews

5 comments:

  1. I am grateful that you share so much with us Lenna! I know I am a better person because of that, your daily inspiration is a blessing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a most wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a nice day! - the dog and the man look very pleased, indeed. And, you, as always, look so contented and happy.

    ...and I love those memorial benches! They look more Adirondack than Florida! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun this looks. On a Honeymoon beach and dogs are allowed too. Sounds like a heavenly place to be. I'm so happy you've arrived in Florida and having such a great time. Can't wait to see what comes next! And I'm trying my utmost not to be seduced into your swap.I know I should not but you're so putting temptation in my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear i am tempting you Frieda . . . : ^ ) i know you are really busy, but the theme is sweet, isn't it??
    xox lenna
     
    ::: love gone wild ATC Swap!

    For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
    -- Vincent Van Gogh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...