Tuesday, December 1, 2009

we are here - here we are!

Around 3pm Tuesday afternoon, we rolled into Bradenton, FL and drove straight to my parent's home, phew! Today's drive of about 6 hours was a piece of cake compared to our last 2 days. We are all tired but happy, hanging out with mom & dad tonight. We met the property manager for our cottage earlier and will head there real soon, but i wanted to share these photos first....
-Here we are at my parents!!!
Steven & my mom . . .
my dad spies the trailer full of his handmade boats . . .
steven tells my dad traveling stories . . . really??!! ; )
yay!!
with love from lenna young andrews - December 1, 2009

2 comments:

  1. You all look so happy to be together and the weather looks heavenly!! So glad you've made it to Florida safely, and can't wait to join you from afar when you're house hunting. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my Edinburgh post. I sort of felt your presence and could have done with you in that wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna I'm so happy for you and Steve and I'm sure your parents are thrilled!
    Mary Z

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...