Wednesday, December 30, 2009

silver + white

As part of the 'Colour Groupies' (a closed group of  five artist friends) I make ATCs based on a color-combo theme every month. Everyone in the group does this and then we share them with each other! It's been a wonderful challenge that I've enjoyed for two years now and I'm looking forward to another great year of fun and challenges in 2010. We will miss Tristan very much as he won't be exchanging with us next year, boo hoo!
December's color-combo was Silver and White. I used a shiny silver card stock which does not photograph very well, but here goes . . . . the one below is for Tristan Robin Blakeman and uses an image from Vintage Image Madness.

The Imagine/ 'I only look sweet and innocent' ATC is for Debby Harriettha and uses an image from ARTchix Studio.

The Simplify/ 'Love is a gift" ATC is for Caryl Hoobler and uses an image from Vintage Image Madness.

-the Journey/ 'Every girl should conquer the world at least once in her life' : ) is for Frieda Oxenham and uses an image from ARTchix Studio.

-I made two extra silver and white ATCs which I'll share below-

This was a challenging and fun colour combo, and one that made me think -especially since i was working out of my temporary studio - a box and a bag!! It took me a while to get these ATCs made once I arrived in Florida and then some time for them to be received as they were sent very near Christmas and out of the country to Canada, and also to Scotland where Frieda was experiencing a huge amount of snowy weather that kept her from receiving her postal mail. Now that they have all been received, it is fun to share them. Look for some yummy Azure and Royal Blue ATCs as our 1st color combo of 2010. lenna young andrews - december 30, 2009

2 comments:

  1. They are all fab! - but I like mine the best of all LOL.

    I am so going to miss you all this year ... I wish my schedule hadn't become so - so - impossible.

    Anyway.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR - and all the best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course, I love mine best! Can't wait to start all over again in 2010 although we will all MISS you like mad, Tristan. Lots of hugs to you and of course to you Lenna from someonw who is out to conquer the world now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...