Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful, yes.

This was earlier this afternoon . . .
now the pile is even bigger and i am taking a break!

We are working away, it seems up to the last minute to get the packing job done. The moving truck comes Saturday. It is really hard to imagine all you have collected until you need to pack it and move it. I gave myself some time off from packing this afternoon to make a little video photo montage . . .


This is sure to be my last post for a while. The modem and computers are shut down on Saturday and we start our drive to Florida on Sunday. I do have a couple of exchange projects i need to do for Colour Groupies and ABRR, but they will have to wait. No time for that before we go!

i am thankful and blessed. love to you, lenna young andrews, november 26, 2009

6 comments:

  1. Have a safe - and fun! - journey down. I'm wishing you the absolute best of luck in your new home and your new life adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo montage Lenna!! I got all nostalgic and missed you already as I watched it, is that possible?! I feel the loss somehow, I guess because I know you will be farther away. I know you will be happier though....so I am so excited for you!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a safe trip!!! Looking forward to seeing the new place and you getting settled in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you both! Happy moving; hope all goes smoothly and Ill catch up with your news at the other end!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the move goes as smoothly as possible! Good luck and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lenna - hope your move goes smoothly - safe trip and we'll be back in touch when you land!!! I look forward to seeing what you are up to in FLA!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...