Monday, October 19, 2009

The Deborah Award

My friend Sharon Borsavage, whom i only met through my art blog a very short time ago, gave me a lovely blog award today - the Deborah Award!
The Deborah award states: "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, but who came and never left your side." Wow! What a wonderful award, thank you! Please visit Sharon's blog: Livewire Jewelry and be ready to be amazed. Sharon does awesome mixed media work as well as fabulous jewelry and she is a most kind and enthusiastic person whom i am lucky to have for a friend. I would love to pass this award on to these art friends of mine - please don't feel that you must pass it on in turn - just enjoy! And thank you.

Tristan Robin Blakeman: Enchanted Revelry

Frieda Oxenham: Frieda Quilter

Helga Strauss: My Artistic Life

Cindy McMath: Pink Bird Studio

Here's to friends and art and love all hand in hand - lenna young andrews, October 19, 2009

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much Lenna for your wonderful kindness, your daily inspiration, and for just being your creative self! Big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna, thanks so much for passing this on to me - I'm so touched! Came to look at your amazing circle grid and saw this post - what a lovely surprise.

    Hugs,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for my beautiful award, Lenna, and specially for the wonderful words to go with it. I deeply appreciate them and feel just like that about our friendship! I can barely imagine my life with it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my! what a treat! Thank you so very much for passing on the award to me! (I had to add the word "very," as I see that Frieda beat me to "so much." teehee)

    I will add it to my blog on my next post - which may not be for a few more days ... I'm trying desperately to finish up a couple commissions and get them crated and shipped out.

    I hope you're enjoying the lovely autumnal weather we're having - and that it's inspiring folks to house shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...