Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ARTchix Royal bird swap


Royal bird ATC swap 8, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

This is one of eight "Royal Bird" ATCs I made for an ARTchix Studio swap! Six ATCs were required and you'll see that I made 2 extra, if you click on the one above. I used an ARTchix Studio sheet that was already sized and prepared for ATCs called 'Royal ATC Birds On Cardstock' as my base. I also added transparencies from the 'Royal ATCs Transparency' sheet, 'Royal Inchie Birds Transparency'and some leftover strips of fabric, from Helga's masterboard on a previous blog challenge she gave us - i love her patterns! It took me some time to get these the way i liked them, but when i was done collaging the basic cardstock bird ATC images, i liked them! i hope you enjoy them as well -- click on the ATC above to view 7 more. yours creatively, lenna young andrews, October 13th, 2009.

3 comments:

  1. Your Royal birds are magnificent, so vibrant and full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenna!
    These little birdies are soooo sweet! I love the colours you've used.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gong to have my fingers crossed in the hope of receiving one of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...