Monday, August 3, 2009

Crown Me Lotto ATC

Here is my ATC for the ARTchix Studio Yahoo group bi-weekly lottery. This particular artchix lotto is hosted by Debby Harriettha and her theme is "crown me". I altered one of ARTchix's ART Blast Playing cards - oh, how i love these cards and have not gotten tired of altering them yet! For this ATC I used water color crayons and twinkling H2Os to add some color to the original card, lots of little pieces of german scrap borders, some colorful moon & stars and a bit of multi-colored punchinella. The title was created from an alphabet set and rubber stamped on with StazOn ink. The gold metallic ink around the edge finished it off --Thanks, Debby! I had fun coming up with a "crown" and I have my fingers crossed I win the lotto, mmmmm! lenna young andrews, August 3, 2009.

~ won by Sabine Busch and sent to her in Germany, today -8/5

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Lenna!! I love your crown! And, I, too, love to alter the ART blast cards.I didn't get one made in time - the past two weeks have been way too busy!!! I had hopes of getting one in. There's always next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great crown, and I really like that strip over her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH LA LA, Lenna!! Love this!! FABULOUS ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you put that crown together, Lenna, it looks super! Hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...