Monday, August 10, 2009

ARTchix challenge: Here Kitty, Kitty

On Helga's blog the challenge this week was was to "add a cat to your artwork!" -Here's mine, close up . . . you can click on it for even more detail if you like.

Below is the full scan. My piece is 9"x 9" and created on top of a cool piece of scrapbook paper. I used lots of images from a new collage sheet I just received recently from ARTchix, called Birds on a wire. So much fun to play with! They are surrounding the Tom Cat I had stored away with my online images . . . a Vintage Ad for Old Tom Gin! It originally read "Boord & Son, London" but I used a word from her Next Words Collage Sheet that seemed to fit better, 'Birds'!
I love these challenges as they keep me in my creative habit. Thank YOU, Helga! ~This note added 8/12/09 ~ Lucky me! Helga chose my piece as one of her favorites! She's sending one of her great goody bags, cool. thanks again, helga!

7 comments:

  1. This is SO clever and gorgeous - really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous Lenna....this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that kitty'd better look out! Lenna, this is fantastic, as always! I always love what you do - your lemon limes are amazing too!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real stunner, Lenna, I totally LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, love this Lenna!!! Thanks so much for playing, I always enjoy seeing your artwork! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...