Wednesday, August 19, 2009

all she wanted was a paper quilt . . .

. . . and she got it! The entries are still coming in for Patti Digh as she requested, for her 50th birthday on August 16th, but she has made a follow-up post with a wonderful photo - click here to read it and see her paper quilt. I found the little "quilt square" I made for her, right about in the middle of the photo; it looks like this:
Patti wrote the book Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally, which I was originally introduced to by my friend Frieda Oxenham, who lives in Scotland and often inspires me. I have read the book at least twice and so enjoyed it. I was happy to be able to participate in Patti's request! My original post on making the square for Patti can be found here, enjoy! lenna young andrews, august 19, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to have pointed you in the direction of her blog, Lenna! You've really taken the Generosity bit to heart so well and in turn inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing the link - the paper quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...