Sunday, July 12, 2009

a day at the beach

Okay, just one last post of art before I go . . . . for the ARTchix Studio yahoo group bi-weekly lottery!
The theme was "a day at the beach" and I tweaked it a bit, just for fun. I was not going to participate in this lotto because we will be away, but I decided to instead make sure I go to the library on the 20th of July to see who wins, where I need to send my ATC, or what theme I would choose for the next lotto if I am the winner!

The saying is rubber stamped and it is by CatsLife Press. I used a watercolour card I got from Helga at ARTchix as my base and colored it with a pale wash of Twinkling H2Os. I stamped with VersaCraft ink in brown and heat set it . . . then I added a transparency image (fish) from Sea dreams and a woman from the Hats and Parasols sheet, which I don't think is available anymore . . . The little starfish/london on her dress is from the Inchie World Transparency sheet! I used both a silver and gold marker to finish the ATC. Thanks to Christy Laudig for the great theme and of course to Helga for the inspiring supplies!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, you did it again - this one is just ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna, really a lovely little piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. delightful piece! ... and that saying stamp is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenna, this is gorgeous, love this card.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Debby who loves this card! It has already been sent TO YOU, winner of the biweekly lotto!
    : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...