Monday, June 29, 2009

generosity project - another ATC! (that stands for: artist trading card)


Here is what I made for Vicki Page, one of my creative swap participants who responded to my generosity meme. What fun! I created a colorful ATC for her using my water color crayons and various ARTchix Studio images. I love that bird image from the Pretty Bird sheet! Then I rubber stamped and collaged a card and envelope for her as well, using Magenta and Catslife Press stamps. Vicki received it over the weekend, and so now I get to share it with you too! Click on the scan for more detail.
I am wrapping up my time in Florida with my parents and will be heading home tomorrow. What a fun time we had, and I am sure in part to dad feeling a lot better these days. I am counting my blessings.

3 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I like the ATC or the envelope best! You know how much I love mail art. :) These are both great pieces Lenna.

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your art is gorgeous, Lenna, and such a beautiful envelope too. A work of art in its own right. Have a safe journey home and it's so good to hear things are going so well with your father!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...