Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Night Pictures - Ice on the Trees


1.8.09 Winter Night Picture, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

I cannot take credit for this photo . . . as my husband Steven took it, just last night : ) He went and got his camera and tripod when he saw what the moon was doing to the trees in our front yard after a recent ice storm. I think it is such a cool photograph! He has inspired me to take some myself . . . Hopefully any ice or snow storms will stay away from us for a bit - we have a belated Holiday party here tomorrow with my son Decklin, his girlfriend Tina, my sister Kathy, her husband Dan & their two teenage sons Dale & Ian, and my mom's brother -he's 85 years young, my Uncle Stan!

happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture, Steven!! I can see this one being used in Lenna's art in due course. And have fun with your full house!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...