Sunday, December 14, 2008

New year, New calendar 2009


I was asked to participate again in Casie Metcalf's Vintage Image Madness collaborative calendar, and I did! Again, this project was completed a while ago (in October!) but I just never got around to mentioning it, until now. Since you may be in need of a new and artful calendar - I thought I would direct you to Casie's site, where you can purchase it for $10.00. Once there, scroll down to read about it and all the wonderful artists I collaborated with again to create this calendar.

To the right is my original artwork, using images from Vintage Image Madness. The beauty of Casie's site is that you can purchase images as you usually would and have them sent to you, OR you can download the images to your own computer for a lesser charge and be able to print them out onto whatever paper or fabric you would like, at any time! It's brilliant!


To the left is my artwork, after it was fashioned into the June 2009 calendar page. Thank you so much, Casie, it looks great! Click on any image for more detail.

Casie limits production of this calendar to 100 copies . . .

(from her website)
The calendar measures 4.75 inches by 5.5 inches and comes packaged in a CD calendar case. The calendar comes with 14 total pages - 12 months plus the cover and back - each month is a separate page. The case can be turned inside out to form a desktop stand to hold and display the calendar. The calendar has been professionally printed for outstanding color and wonderful reproduction. This calendar would make a lovely gift for yourself or that artful someone in your life!


I hope you enjoy! lenna

4 comments:

  1. Lenna this is gorgeous! I'm off to check out the rest of it. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lenna! I love the images you put together,so well integrated too! I am always using dried flowers and yours are the perfect touch. What a soft and beautiful piece and the saying is loverly. Where did you get this bird image? They will all love this part of the calendar I am sure of that! Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sanna,
    The bird image is from Vintage Image madness and you can find it on this page:
    http://www.vintageimagemadness.com/gallery.php?gid=98
    hmmm, if that link is too long:
    http://tinyurl.com/5qy4wr
    That should get you there!

    Thanks for your kind comments - I am happy you visited my blog!

    lenna

    Good friends are like stars. You may not be able to see them, but you know they're always there.

    -- unknown

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piece of work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...