Monday, December 8, 2008

Colour Groupies ATC exchange


NOV-Lenna 4 Lenna, originally uploaded by creativelenna. Round collage images from artchixstudio.

Somehow, I have not been very diligent about blogging the wonderful exchange I have been a part of this year -- The Colour Groupies ATC exchange! If you click on the photo of the 'Orange and Red' ATC here in this post (that I created for myself as part of our November 2008 exchange) you will be brought to my flickr photo sharing account. There you can browse through the other 4 ATCs I created on this colour theme as well as my October 2008 'yellow & purple' and my September 2008 'Beige & black' ATCs which I have not shared yet, except with the small group that's in the exchange! There are even more ATCs to look at for the earlier months of the year in my Colour groupies flickr album, and one more set soon to come from me for December 2008 - my Blue & Gold ATCs. I am very happy to say we will exchange again next year on the same kind of challenge and we already have our colour combos picked out. Each of us added suggestions to the mix - what fun! Keep watch.

I hope you enjoy viewing this challenge as much as I like be challenged by it!! : ) lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...