Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Studio Classes!

Beverley Teichrob from Victoria, BC at my Studio, October 18, 2008


Beverley was a participant in two of my recent studio classes. This was an extra special case because Bev was here visiting from British Columbia, Canada! While her husband was working, she got to play. In fact, we arranged two classes that Bev could take while she was here. I wrote about the collage class she took in an earlier post, and on October 18th, Bev took Nature Printing & Paintstik Techniques with me in my studio. I made a small collage for her as thanks for coming all this way and taking my classes, and that is what she is holding in her hands. : ) Bev is also a frequent participant in my creative swaps.

Here are a few photos from our workshop that day -please click on any photo for more detail:









So, if you are traveling and know you will be near Avon, CT - let me know! We may be able to meet or to arrange a class for you, in my studio. I do have a number of workshops scheduled through December -check my website for more details. There is an Image Transfer class in November, as well as another Collage class, and two silk scarf classes are scheduled for early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...