Friday, August 29, 2008

mail art


I love mail art! To the left is just a small corner of the back of an envelope (enlarged) I did earlier this year. When I send this kind of decorated mail I get to pull out all of my old mail and postage themed rubber stamps . . . mmmm! I so enjoy it. I try to take scans of the envelopes I art up, before I put them in the mailbox, but I don't always remember. I also like to use postage stamps that match or ones I have made myself through zazzle. Here are a few mail art pieces for your enjoyment! click on an scan for more detail.

For Miz Bella -



For Ann P. ~ moving to a new Home - front & back:


































---

and for April, our Pet sitter, front & back





































. . . and made today for 2 friends and neighbors we want to see for lunch . . .
 : ) lenna

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I really treasure the mailart you've sent me - it's a double delight because it's actual mail and it's art! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Today I'm creating labels for the ATCs in the upcoming CYBER FYBER exhibition but I can't resist sneaking a peek into some of the blogs while I work. I'm so glad I looked in on your wonderful blog. I adore your new work and vacation photos. The fabric pages are absolutely great...especially the one with tatting! Thanks for sharing and especially for trading with me!
    Susan
    CYBER FYBER and also
    http://artbysusanlenz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...