Sunday, June 8, 2008

Interview!

I came home from visiting my parents (more on that soon) to find an email in my Inbox that said . . . .
"Your Interview is Live" ~WOW!
About a month ago I was contacted by freelance writer and artist Alyice Edrich who asked me if I had time to answer a few questions . . . I said yes, and this interview is the result.
Alyice is doing a series of interviews and I was quite complimented to see she had also interviewed Claudine Hellmuth. : ) Alyice did a very good job interviewing, and I hope you enjoy! Yours, lenna

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. :) Thanks againg for a lovely interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenna! Welcome nack:> I just read your interview - it's wonderful! I hope your trip went well -

    xox,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...