Sunday, June 22, 2008

1000 Artist Journal Pages

The book, 1000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn DeVries Sokol is out -published - and orderable! The copy I ordered pre-publishing many months ago has arrived and I am so happy to say I found 4 of my fabric journal pages included within the covers of this cool book. This happy discovery has prompted me to create a little slideshow widget (in the sidebar: "I am published in") which shows all the books I have been published in since 2001, including this one. If you hover your mouse over each book cover, you can get more info from Amazon.com -just click on the title. I hope you enjoy! Visit the author of the book's blog HERE.

Inside the book you will find these journal pages and . . . 996 more!! Click on any picture here for more detail. The other side of "Love is a verb" is to the right:





















To view all 28 fabric journal pages I created in 2007, follow this tag/link -scroll down, and choose 'older posts' when you get to the end of the page.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! Well deserved!!!
    Hugs to Steven, too! And the critters! And your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, Lenna, lots of congratulations and hugs. Amazon tell me my copy is also on its way and I can barely wait to get my hands on it even more now!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...