Friday, May 23, 2008

Sweet Home Blogger Award!

Thank you, Carol!

The very talented, kind and thoughtful Carol Stocker presented me this week with the "Sweet Home Blogger Award" for sharing beauty, love and joy through my blogs ... wow! thank you Carol!
I am honored.

My job is to pass this award on to 5 people that have inspired me with their blogs. Below are five blogs that I truly enjoy and are inspired by. Each of these women share beauty, love, joy (and fun!) through their writing and sharing of art. They are all very deserving of this award, which is given with love. A note to those whom I have awarded: I will understand if you do not have time to pass this award on! None the less, I wanted to give the award to you so you knew how much I enjoyed what you do! Thank you. xo lenna

3 comments:

  1. Lenna - Thank you so much for including my blog! I appreciate your kind comments and this special award.
    Warm regards, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leena! That is so kind of you. I am so surprised of this award!
    Kind regards, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Lenna, what an honour and I would give the reward right back to you as yours is a blog I love reading!! Filled with happiness and great art!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...