Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Follow-up on Collage Mania II


Collage Mania II was a HUGE success, raising over $13,000.00 in just 2 days. Wow! Virginia Spiegel is amazing! Both of my collages were acquired, I am so happy about that! You can view all the collages that were acquired here. Quite a lot of eye-candy! Thank you so very much for your support of a cause near & dear to me. My dad continues to get stronger after the removal of a cancerous tumor and Steven & I will hop on a plane to visit him and my mom again soon.

I've been getting ready for a big Art Tag Sale this coming weekend but will be back soon with more art from me!

1 comment:

  1. I can barely believe how much we all managed to raise for Collage Mania. Isn't it wonderful? Don't know who bought mine, but have already heard from the artist whose collage I bought! I'm just staggered at the total!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...