Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentines for Flickr Swap


Valentines for Flickr Swap, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

This is the front of one of a dozen valentines I made yesterday! Ten of these are for a swap on Flickr (photo sharing website) that Pookieville is hosting called: the Valentine's Day Postcard Swap II. She's doing this through a group she created just for this on flickr. Fun! I will add a photo of the back of one of the postcards below. I used watercolor cards, Alpha Stamp Collage images and lots of rubberstamping with VersaCraft and StazOn inks. If you click on the front of the card, above - it will take you to my flicker account where you can see all the cards if you like : ))


3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!!! I hope you and Steve have a terrific Valentine's Day!!
    hugs and kisses! chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I admired these on the Alphastamps gallery I though Steve was going to get them all!! Hope you'll have a great Valentine together, warm enough to make the snow melt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these and I like it a lot, thank you Lenna!!! You have got some great stamps in your stash!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...