Saturday, February 2, 2008

Valentine Ornament Swap

ALL of the valentine Ornaments for the swap I am hosting through my creative swaps blog are in my hands and uploaded for your viewing pleasure to this companion blog of mine - go see!

To the right is one of Carol Murphy's valentine Ornaments created for the swap with her own Altered by Design images. This is a close-up of the ornament she created especially for me as hostess; you can click on the scan for even more detail.

I do hope you enjoy - I have some very talented & creative participants!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lenna! I just wanted to thank you for hosting this amazingly awesome valentine swap. It's so wonderful to be able to share each other's art. Thank you too for all the time and care you put into these swaps. It is a huge undertaking and you do it so well.
    Will be in touch soon-
    Carol Murphy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...