Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brown Inchies RECEIVED!


Wow! These are all the Inchies I received in a swap hosted by Frieda on ATCards.com. This site is closing (02/08), but a new trading site is being set up:
http://www.atcsforall.com/ ~ Click on the picture to the left for an up close view of these luscious inchies.

My chocolate brown Inchie, you might remember from an earlier post, is in the bottom right corner and looks like a chocolate. You can tell this was my first inchie swap because my inchie is quite substantial -I was a little generous when measuring . . . oh well! Please overlook this if you received one of mine and I will try to measure better in the future.

When I decide what to do with these little chocolate gems, I will share it here. Thanks very much to all the participants in Frieda's swap and many thanks to Frieda for organizing & getting me hooked!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lenna...I would go out and buy a box of chocolates, eat the chocoate, decorate the box and walla a box of chocolate colored inchies to enjoy everyday!

    I should go check this swap out...I have trouble with small scale though LOL

    Rubber Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...