Monday, February 18, 2008

ATC for Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group Lotto


I created this quick & easy ATC as an entry for the Monthly Lot-O-Rama on the Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group. Enter one ATC by uploading a photo of it, and you have a chance to win ALL of the ATCs entered! I started creating this ATC by stamping the image of Anne Warwick onto tracing paper with tinted embossing ink and sprinkling black detail embossing powder over the wet ink. A quick blast with my heat gun and it was all melted, shiny and raised. I put this embossed image aside and looked through my collage bits for something good to layer underneath the tracing paper, which is semi-transparent. I thought the old music paper worked best and attached both with a glue stick. You can just see some music notes on her forehead! Then I thought Anne needed a little something more, even as gracious and chic as she was, so I tried stamping a small image that said "chic" onto tracing paper as well - this time with StazOn ink. This small image is part of a larger set; the Gypsy clear stamp set available through Alpha Stamps. All that was left to do was finish it off with a thin line of silver metallic ink. VoilĂ ! Simple & fun to do, enjoy!
*On March 1st, Teri Calia won a random drawing on the Alpha Stamps Yahoo group and won all of the ATCs (7)! I sent my ATC off to her on March 11th, when I returned home from Florida.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your ATC and the inspiration to use my old tracing paper stored away for years...lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...