Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pen & Ink samples

As a member of the Alpha Stamps Design Team I am given "assignments" of working with new products to create sample artwork. (I know, it's a rough life!) One recent package sent to me included a set of perfectly clear pen & ink stamps. I was busy with other projects (organizing & unpacking my studio) and did not work with these new stamps immediately. So, I was glad when Leslie asked about them - was anyone inspired by these new stamps? I took them out and was impressed! They work so well with a clear acrylic block. You can see right through to your paper or previous work for perfect placement. I really love them! Here is what I have created so far with the new pen & ink clear stamp set:


It's fun that the image on the postage stamp is from an Alpha Stamps Tallulah's collage sheet: Drama Queens

The design is from one of my journal quilts and I created the postage stamp via zazzle.com!


ATC closed-and OPEN! This was created for an ATC Lotto on the newly formed Alpha Stamps yahoo group. Join us for rubber stamping, collage art and general artsy-type discussions, plus swaps & projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...