Saturday, January 12, 2008

ABR RR - Altered Books Revisited RR

Earlier this week I saw that the Wednesday Stamper site was challenging us to do something with KEYS. That must have been on my mind when I created this altered book page in Linda Bean's Gumshoe Girl themed book, as the stamped keys I used from Acey Ducey were perfect for both! In the ABR RR Linda gave us a challenging theme - at least for me - but when it was all said and done I truly had a blast coming up with ideas!!

I have uploaded a ton of photos of Linda's book to the ABR RR blog, as I was the last person to work in it before sending it home to Linda. The other participants in this RR exchange are: Cynthia Weed, Ann Peterson, Shauna Palmer, Pilar Pollock, myself, & Linda Bean. Please visit the ABR rr blog to view the photos of our books and our pages for each other; I hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous. Great, great, great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic page, love it, there's so much to look at. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Great to have you all visit here : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenna this is great. I done my first challenge for this last week. Great fun!!!

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...