Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Featured artist!

About 2 weeks ago I received an email from Nina PateƱa, a Design Team member for Queen Kat Design stamps - which are all clear stamps and meant to be used with clear acrylic blocks. Queen Kat and Nina host a related blog called Queen Kat's Blogger's Club and were looking to feature me on their blog.
Nina wrote, "We think your blog rocks (in fact, we think you rock!) and we’d love to feature you as one of our Bloggers of the Week/Day in the QK Bloggers Club!"

How lovely! I answered their questions via email and just 2 weeks later my interview/feature article is up! Go HERE to read it - what fun! : ) Thank you both, Queen Kat & Nina. These two are on the look-out for more featured bloggers as they 'aim to bring stampers and scrappers together in one blog'. Do you know of someone who should be featured? Do you want to be featured? Check out the QKD Bloggers Club!

4 comments:

  1. You do rock! We are happy to have found you. :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lenna. A great achievement and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lenna, and thanks for stopping by my blog! I thought I'd return the favor...I enjoy your continued success :) -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! great to be recognized!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...