Monday, December 3, 2007

FBRR - fabric book rr!



Here is Sara's page for the Fabric Book RR I have been involved with for almost a year, hosted by Dawn Sellers. This is my very LAST fabric page to contribute; this is for Sara Davis' garden & flower themed book. Sara had ribbons flowing out of her cover, so I felt I need to add ribbons to my page for her; they are from Alpha Stamps (scroll down).
The flower images are fabric and from the 'Iris' sheet and the bugs are paper collage images glued on from the 'Butterfly' sheet; all Alpha Stamps.


Below is one of my pages stacked with all the rest, inside Sara's wild, ribbon festooned cover! Sara, your book left town today - and is on it's way back home to YOU!

1 comment:

  1. These pages are wonderful!! As you know, I put your book away for December. It was really hard not pulling the box out and gazing upon this beautiful book. I knew better with so many other things going on in December. Well, it's the new year now and guess what's sitting on my desk? It's probably a good thing I didn't realize until now that your book has two more people to work in it. That would have stuck with me all December. With all of that said it's time to go create about my passions.

    Happy New Year!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...