Monday, October 22, 2007

Slide Show of my ATC class at Artfest4theSouL!


I really had a fun day on Saturday October 20th, traveling to Cromwell CT to teach an all-day workshop at ARtFest for the SouL. My workshop that day was the ATC Book with Fabric cover that I had published on the Cover of Expression Magazine in their May/June 2005 issue. I had a small class of 3 students, but I must say that did not seem to matter. I think we all had a wonderful time! It had been a while since I had taught an "in person" class, but I got back in the groove quickly that day and received rave accolades on my organization of class materials and generosity in sharing from Sharon, Laura & Elizabeth; thank you all!! In this slide show you will see all the individual pages (ATCs) we made together that would later become our book pages, as well as the finished books we put together. We all finished our project too - something I know some of you did not know if we could do at the beginning of the class!

I must extend hearty congratulations to Sallianne McLelland, Ellen Purtill-Legare, Lauren LaFlamme and Iris Carde for putting on a really top notch event right in my home state of CT, to benefit breast cancer patients. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the whole weekend from my students! : ) yours creatively, Lenna

p.s. click on "View all images" for larger photos.

4 comments:

  1. The ATC's are beautiful...what a fun class this must have been. So happy that it went well!!! And the results are gorgeous!
    xo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish that I could have been at this class, wonderful results from everyone and you obviously teach your pupils really well because they have all learnt from you to produce their excellent books.....wish we had someone like you near to me in England

    Great slide show THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish I could have been there too, Lenna. It looks like it was so much fun and I love the resulting books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenna, it looks like you had a great time! The slides look lovely:> I imagine that having a small class made it very intimate and fun, like hanging out with friends and making art. I'm glad it went well:>

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...