Saturday, July 7, 2007

random photos

I just had to take this photo yesterday afternoon! About 2 years ago I hosted a Transparent Wings ATC swap. Clarissa Sharp's ATCs won best artwork in this ARTchix Studio sponsored swap -- participants had to use an image from one of ARTchix's Transparency sheets (with wings). They also had to punch a hole or otherwise add a ribbon to these ATCs so they could be hung up. I received one of Clarrisa's in the swap as she made an extra one for me and ever since then it has been hanging in a window in my home - both homes that we have lived in since then; July 5th marks one year since we moved! You may have to click on this photo to see what I saw as I was walking up the stairs - a very artisically placed daddy long legs! He looks like he is part of her design. : )


This next picture is just to share a photo of me taking a break from working at the computer. My art and the computer/printer, etc. go hand in hand these days and I communicate with many of you this way. Steven snapped this photo after teasing me (again!) about something . . . . he laughed and said I am giving a 'look' I give him a lot! I must say I am a happy woman.

2 comments:

  1. Lenna, I just LOVE your transparent wing photo/frame in the window. Glad you found it and shared it with us. Jo~Ann R

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is packed away now JoAnn, but will be set up in my new home, that's for sure. You can see MORE of Clarissa's beautiful work here:
    http://www.freewebs.com/glassgrrl/collage.htm - look under ATC Ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...