Sunday, July 1, 2007

FBRR - Fabric Book RR

Here is the page I did last week for Dawn Seller's 'Travelers' themed Fabric Book. This was for our Round Robin hosted by Dawn, and was sent off on Saturday morning to Sara D. in TN : )) All of the fabric books are moving around the circle of RR participants, and you can see more pages from the exchange, and the cover of Dawn's book by going to the FBRR Blog. What fun! I love being challenged by someone else's theme. This page is based on a true story of my cat Zanzibar, who traveled across country with my ex-husband and I - in 1979.






I love the way Dawn designed her book with 3 rings for us to tie our pages in to her cover. I find I still use rubberstamps quite a lot in my work. Do you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...