Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bookmark for July ART Lotto

Here is my bookmark for the July ART Lottery on the art-e-zine yahoo group - click on the images for a more detailed view! I won the June by the Sea Art Lottery (it is a random drawing) - if you enter you have a chance of winning ALL the art posted! I hope you join us, it will be fun. As the winner I choose the medium of bookmarks with a theme of favorite quotes. If you are a member of the art-e-zine yahoo group all you have to do is make one and upload it - easy! This bookmark is yet another piece I have made using a copy of my fabric & paper collage that I created last week (scroll down). This time I stamped white leaves on top . . .



3 comments:

  1. Got yr blog via artezine yahoo group. I love this bookmark - the fibres look so cool, and your other stuff is great too - I really like what you did with the felted bag, and the vintage fairy hanging in the window - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite lovely. I can think of no better way than to open a book and see this lovely bookmark!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. My name is Lara Berch. I have just launched a new website with step by step art tutorials. I was wondering if it's possible to exchange links with you. http://www.laraberch.com
    Thank you very much for your time.
    Sincerely
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...