Saturday, June 23, 2007

More mail Art: Lenna 4 Jo!


_Lenna4.Jo, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

Fabric postcard I made for a 1 for 1 swap on the Fabric in Altered Art group. My partner Jo likes bright colors, retro and Vintage, so I used an image from the new ARTChix Studio sheet Dapper Fellows, and a transparency from Elegant Insects (butterfly). The image in the bottom corner with the ARTchix Studio logo is from a free sheet I received with my order!! : ^ ) The image on the left is from an old magazine . . . and her hat is from ARTchix too.

If the backround of this postcard looks familiar, I started it when creating my June 5th Journal Quilt. I cut it down to size and added more bright green for Jo by sponging Dye-Na-Flow on - that was fun! The address side is below. It's going in the mail on Monday, Jo! The Postage stamp is created from my April 1st journal quilt - I did this at zazzle.com !

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lenna! I am so very much enjoying your blog! :) Interested to see you did the zazzle.com postage stamps. I've been eyeballing this site for quite some time. Do you just love the results? :) Great blog! Will visit often!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...