Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mail Art for Dawn - D'Blogala


I sent a few Grant of Rights forms to Dawn Sokol the other day, for fabric journal pages of mine I subbmitted and she may use in the new book she is authoring, 1,000 Artist Journal Pages. How exciting! I could not help but choose to snail mail Dawn these forms so I could do a little mail art for her . . . . . : )) click on the picture for a closer look. The stamping is done with VersaCraft and Brilliance Inks which can be heat set. I added Lyra watercolor crayons and a wash of water over the stamping, plus a bit of Twinkling H2Os. mmmm! The Postage stamps are ones I made at Zazzle.com from scans of my own Journal Quilts - pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. And I loved it! It was so nice to see something so lovely in my mailbox!! Thanks for taking the time to do this...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...