Sunday, May 20, 2007

1st Flatbread Collage completed

This is the finished collage from my Friday night Demo at the Flatbread Company Restaurant in Canton, CT on May 18, 2007. You can see the beginnings of this collage in the photo below, just above my left hand. This piece will be donated to Flatbread and later auctioned off for charity. I return to Flatbread on Monday May 21st to demo and create another piece! My art show there will run through June 2nd. You can click on the photo for greater detail. Oh! I almost forgot to mention that the gold disks in this collage are cardboard 'pop-outs' from the cover of the Flatbread pizza boxes, painted with gold Lumiere!!! I saved them from when I worked there, folding the boxes up for take-out. I just knew I could use them artistically in some way -- someday!

1 comment:

  1. Lenna... I missed both of these demos! You look absolutely adorable sitting at your table in front of your work on the wall..and so neat and orderly! My goodness - if I did a demo, it would be a huge mess of stuff everywhere! This finished piece is gorgeous:> Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...