Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Passion Cards


Passion Cards, originally uploaded by creativelenna.


These are collaged over-sized Playing Cards - copies of the ones I created for Bernie Berlin's Deck of Cards to benefit A Place to Bark. I created these cards & the duplicates for Steven & I about a year ago . . . I finally framed them so we could hang them on the wall in our new home & enjoy them! Photos on the cards are of us on Wolfe Island, Thousand Islands, Canada. There is my beloved dog Coda next to Steven; Coda now lives on Wolfe Island with farmer John Posthumus . . . living a happier dog life on the farm, I am sure. I really do miss Coda's sweetness though, even 2 years later. The Create & Believe charms plus the gold fold over leaves are from Artchix Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Lenna....what a great idea. this is fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lenna! And such a great idea ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...