Sunday, April 8, 2007

Meandering Books


maryZ.MeanderBook-009, originally uploaded by creativelenna.


Here is a photo of a page I did yesterday for Mary Zimany's Meandering Book - this was a collaborative RR that Mary & I were both in, although in different groups. This exchange was hosted on the Fabric-olics Yahoo Group (a closed group, unless invited or you request to join). We were in different groups and not working in each other's books. I loved the cover Mary did for her book and told her I would be happy to do a page or two in her book if any pages were open when it returned home to her. There was - I did two! I have uploaded more photos of Mary's book, the cover she did that I love and photos of my meandering book that returned home in late February. I've added these to the art exchanges page of my website - click on the link if you'd like to see more (note: the page above uses a fabric collage image by ARTchix Studio that is no longer available in fabric).

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I am determined to learn how to sew this year :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...