Friday, April 13, 2007

ferns & leaves


ferns & leaves, originally uploaded by creativelenna.


Often when I walk with the dogs on the trails near our home I bring my camera and take a few photographs of things I see that I like; designs in nature. One of these photos became the base for a mixed media collage (as an image transfer) that I will enter into a juried show, tomorrow! When I took the photo you see in this post, I thought I might add it to the collage . . . but I ended up not doing that. As soon as we finish framing the collage I am calling "enchanted grotto" I will take a picture and upload it here. We've got the mat covered with fabric and the canvas attached. Tonight we will attach everything in place and add the wire (Thank you, steven!). In the meantime, enjoy the peacefulness of spring *slowly * returning to the Northeast through this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Spring is trying her hardest to push through the chill! This photo shows a nice contrast between the dead leaves of winter and the green foliage of spring. I'm hoping that after next week things will begin to warm up... I could use a lot more green!

    Good luck with the show... I'm sending positive vibes your way:>

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...