Thursday, March 1, 2007

Meandering Book

This is the back cover of Geni Braman's Meandering book - an fabric book RR exchange I did through the Fabric-olics yahoo Group. Her theme was Flamingos! I was not too excited by the theme . . . until I went looking for photos of flamingos using a google image search and found some really cool photos. They printed onto fabric beautifully - I simply ironed my fabric onto a piece of freezer paper and sent it though my epson printer. I did two full pages (front & back ) in Geni's book and will send it to Geni's dear friend Chris Dickinson. Very sadly, Geni passed away during this exchange.

If you have not seen a meandering book yet or would like to see more of the pages in Geni's book and some of the other books in this exchange, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...