Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mother Nature Fabric Charms

Fabric Charms for Ruth Rae's Swap - click on the images below for more details!
The Front:

The Back:

These fabric Charms are 1 -1/2" long and sewn together with batting in the middle. Ruth Rae sent out this call: "The theme for the charms will be Mother Nature in shades of sepias, blues and greens. The charms can be no larger then 1 -1/2 inches and are to be made of fabrics, fibers, lace and felting can all be used! As well as embellishments :)"

I filled in when someone else had to drop this swap - creating these in just a couple of days after I asked to fill the spot (they are due next week). I think the image that I stamped on the front of these charms looks like mother nature dancing, and I thought that the word PURE went well with mother nature too : ) I used VersaCraft inks and heat set. Then I sewed a small golden leaf bead to the front of each one. Ruth Rae is putting all the charms together on a bracelet for those of us purchasing the bracelet from her - I can't wait and will send my charms off tomorrow! Check out Ruth's blog here - she is extreamly creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...