Saturday, March 17, 2007

Collage in progress . . .

click on the photo for more detail
This is a 10" x 14" Canvas Board mixed media collage I've started work on. It began with an image transfer of one of the photos I took the other day while walking, directly onto the canvas board. Steven suggested I try this after I did the same image transfered onto fabric. This was a large, full size image of ferns, dead leaves & snow, ink jet printed onto a transparency sheet. It filled up almost the whole sheet! The transfer worked pretty well considering how large it was and I enjoyed transfering it onto the canvas board, a new transfer surface for me. So far, I have added some paint (dye-na-flow) to the canvas around the image transfer, and 2 kinds of papers. I am not done yet. If this turns out to my liking I will enter this piece into the West Hartford Art Leagues Open Juried show in April! : ) lenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...