Sunday, February 18, 2007

WHAL Juried Art Show


Great news for me to share - I got into my second Juried Art Show I ever entered and so did my husband, Steven Deming! This show is a Member's Juried Art Show at the West Hartford Art League, in West Hartford, CT. I've been taking a watercolor class through the WHAL and Steven & I had recently joined the league so we could participte in shows and just be more involved. This is very exciting! My mixed media piece Iphigenia (right) was accepted . . . it incorporates some Alpha Stamp fabric images. Click on the Titles to read more about the peices on my website . . . also accepted, a painting Steven and I did collaboratively called ColorPlay (below). We are just thrilled about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...