Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh So Charming . . . .



Here is a sampling of the shell and wire charms I created for Dawn Seller's Oh So Charming Swap that I found through the art exchange page on the wonderful UK site: art-e-zine. This was a challenging swap for me. I racked my brain trying to figure out something different to do . . . . then while Steven & I were vacationing in Florida on Sanibel Island, my answer came clear. The amount of shells that already had holes in them was so abundant! I collected them and then when I returned home in January, I played around using wire & beads to make these lovely shells into charms! Thanks, Dawn. I look forward to my returns!

1 comment:

  1. I received one of your charms and I love it. Thanks for sharing part of your vacation with me. While I was here, I was reading your blog, I'm enjoying that also!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...